Home > Literature > Pump Literature Search
Pumps Literature Search
Pump Data Sheets, Service Manuals and Technical Bulletins
Cat Pumps products are supported with a variety of technical documents to assist you in the selection, installation and maintenance of your pump.
Data Sheets -
Data Sheets provide details on each individual pump and include specifications, features and benefits, horsepower selection chart, parts list, exploded view, dimensional drawing and cutaway view.
Service Manuals -
Service Manuals are designed to offer assistance when periodic maintenance is necessary. This is a "must read and retain" document that will assure optimum performance for your Cat Pump. Each manual includes a step-by-step disassembly and re-assembly of the pump with additional information on:
- Tools used for manifold removal and seal and valve servicing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Inlet Condition Check-List
- Typical Reservoir Tank Diagram
- Torque Chart and Tool Sizing
- Fittings, Pipe & Hose Friction Lost Charts
- Handy formulas for determining RPM, GPM and horsepower
- Cavitation Troubleshooting
Technical Bulletins -
Technical Bulletins include detailed descriptions of important product changes and improvements.
To request a hard copy of any product literature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org